Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a new three-dimensional modelling technology that allows the building professionals of various disciplines to explore the building project digitally, before it is built. BIM can help to bring about greater integration and collaboration among the developers, designers, builders and fabricators across the construction value chain.
As part of an overall programme to improve the productivity of the construction industry, BCA has formulated a five-year plan to move the industry towards the widespread adoption of BIM.
On completion of the course, Professional will be able to:
- Apply BIM core concepts, principles and strategies to building projects
- To educate the participants on issues associated with starting BIM project
- To provide an understanding of BIM processes and benefits
- Design building geometry, identify spatial relationships, develop and capture geographic information using BIM
- Measure quantities and identify properties of building components
- Perform BIM design development, contract administration and coordination.
- CAD/BIM Mangers
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- BIM Project Execution Plan
- Designers, engineers, consultants, and other professionals.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners are assumed to:
- Utilize the most recent BIM software in: Revit Architecture & Engineering
- Upgrade your design/drafting skills to increase employability
- Learn AutoCAD
- Learn 3D Modeling
- Learn Revit MEP for Architecture and Engineering
- Learn for Engineering and computer essentials.