Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a process that involves the generation and management of the information about a facility. BIM allows for great integration and collaboration among different building professionals of various disciplines to explore digitally, and can be used throughout the entire building process from design stage through construction stage and even post construction building management.
We are the leading institute who offer BIM design course. BIM (STRUCTURE TRACK) training skills are highly demanded in India & Gulf countries, this course is designed to qualify for international jobs.
On completion of the course, Professional will able to :
- To provide an understanding of BIM processes and benefits
- To equip participants the practical 3D BIM Structural Modelling skills and technical knowledge to start and support a project using BIM.
- To enable participants to be familiar with the e–submission template guideline
- BIM fundamentals
- Modelling a project
- Template and inserting external files
- Handling architectural controls
- Designers and Integrators,
- Project Coordinators,
- Designers and
- Structural Engineers.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners are assumed to:
- Utilize the most recent BIM software in: Revit Structural & Engineering.
- Upgrade your design/drafting skills to increase employability.
- Learn AutoCAD.
- Learn 3D Modeling.
- Learn Revit MEP for Structural and Engineering.
- Learn for Engineering and computer essentials.