Welcome our Electrical Engineers,
Electrical Engineering is the branch of engineering science that specializes in the Electrical design, construction and practical use of electrical systems, analysis and application of Power Transmission and Distribution, Lighting systems, Telecommunication, fire alarm systems, CCTV & Public addressable systems.
This Diploma Certificate program covers the full design and analysis of Electrical Building Services from the fundamentals to Power System design, Wiring and Cable Management Systems, Lighting Systems, Earthling Design and Calculations, LV & MV Panels, Transformer and Generator selections, Fire Alarm Systems, HVAC and STP Controlling Systems, Communication Systems like Networking, Security Surveillance Systems like CCTV, Access control system etc.
On completion of the course, Professional will able to:
- Electrical principles and their application to electrical equipment
- Circuits and systems used in commercial and high-rise residential building
- Grounding and power factors
- Lighting, Voltage drop, service load calculations
- Electrical code interpretation
- Technical Supervisors,
- Designers and Integrators.
Assumed Electrical Skills and Knowledge
- Quality Control Analysis – Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Troubleshooting – Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Computer and Electronics – Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software including applications and programming
- Mechanical – Knowledge of machine and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.