MEP course will enable the understudy to increase better understanding standards of building configuration utilizing MEP. It brings a mix of HVAC, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, and Fire Fighting. The student will begin taking in the basic highlights of the program. This course will help grow certifiable building and plan methods for the understudy.
Engages plan and development experts to convey thoughts from idea to development with a planned and steady model-based approach.
On culmination of the course, Professional will ready to:
- Understand Autodesk Revit MEP, its interface, including viewing, drawing and editing commands
- Work with linked architectural files
- Create and modify views
- Create spaces and zones
- Analyze heating and cooling loads
- HVAC module to add air terminals, mechanical equipment, and create HVAC systems
- Fire protection systems
- Work with fixtures, piping systems, and analysis tools in the Plumbing module
- Work with components, circuits, cable tray, and conduits in the Electric module
- Create and annotate construction documents
- Add tags and create schedules
- Technical Supervisors,
- Designers and Integrators and
- Site Engineers
- Completion of all IPENG and/or Study Abroad paperwork and requirements
- Must have committed to a study abroad program for a current program term
Assumed MEP Skills and Knowledge
- Have work experience or training related to Mechanical, electrical and Plumbing work.
- Have work experience or training related to safe practices in duck work.
- Be able to compute resultant of series and parallel resistances.
- Be able to compute power, speed, torque, energy, and efficiency.