Plumbing Design & Drafting
The training is designed to provide knowledge and expertise in the Design, Analysis, Installation, Maintenance & Testing of Plumbing Systems per UPC Guidelines. It focuses on fundamentals of Plumbing, Design of Water Distribution System, Design of Drainage Systems, Hot Water Systems, System Sizing & Plumbing Systems Drafting.
On completion of the course, professional will able to:
- Pressurized water distribution systems
- Water chemistry and treatment
- Hot and cold water distribution
- Valves and fixture
- Nature gas distribution
- Stormwater drainage
- Sanitary waste disposal.
- Power plants need piping engineers
- Petro Chemical Complex needs Piping engineers
- Oil & gas need Piping engineers
- Offshore Industry needs piping engineers
- Refinery needs piping engineers.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Have work experience or training related to plumbing work.
- Have work experience or training related to safe practices in piping work.
- Be able to compute resultant of series and parallel resistances.
- Repairing – Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.