Introduction to Revit Architecture Course
Building design and construction software Revit building design software is specifically built for Building Information Technology including features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction. It allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners are assumed to:
- Create technical schematics and blueprints for the construction of structures and products.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies and limit production problems.
- The best Revit drafters are creative thinkers with an ingrained curiosity for how things work.
- Need strong communication skills to deal with both technical & non-technical employees/clients.
- Write additional instructions & comments and position them into technical drawings.